Real Estate Auctions Are Fast, Efficient and Bring Market Value
With the help of our marketing experts, we can sell your home in 60 days or less. The entire auction process is more efficient, offers more results, and can get you more money than the traditional method of buying and selling a home.
- Offers in 30 to 45 days or less
- Realizes real estate true market value
- Close in 30 days or less
- Eliminates guesswork in determining asking price
- Buyers are motivated and act on your timetable
- You determine the exact sale date
- All conditions of sale set in advance; negotiations eliminated
- Property sold without contingencies
- The focus is on your property alone
- Our marketing experts create a personalized, targeted advertising plan
- One or two showings in a short period of time at the seller's convenience
- May remain on market for months or longer
- Upside potential limited by asking price
- Could drag out for months
- Seller risks over or under pricing
- Little motivation for buyers
- Sale could take several months
- Seller must negotiate all aspects of sale
- Contingencies are common
- You could be competing with dozens of other listing services, buyers may never see your property
- Minimal advertising with heavy reliance on multiple listing services
- Dozens of showings over months; maximum inconvenience for seller
Auction: Sale takes place on a specific day that you determine.
Traditional: Sale takes place whenever buyer comes in with suitable offer; could take several months.
Auction: Buyers are motivated and act on your schedule.
Traditional: Little motivation for buyers; you wait for them.
Auction: Focus is on your property.
Traditional: You compete with many, many other listings; buyers may-or may-ever see your property.
Auction: Extensive accelerated marketing program features your property exclusively.
Traditional: Minimal advertising, heaving reliance on listing services; your property gets lost in the shuffle.
Auction: Auction provides catalyst that maximizes buyer interest.
Traditional: Price reduction often encouraged to create buyer interest.
Auction: Results in offer in 30-45 days or less.
Traditional: May remain on market for months or longer.
Auction: Eliminates guesswork in determining asking price for property.
Traditional: Seller risks overpricing or under pricing.
Auction: One or two showings in a short period of time at seller's convenience.
Traditional: Dozen of showings over months; maximum inconvenience for seller.
Auction: Realizes real estate's true market value; no upside potential limit.
Traditional: Upside potential limited by asking price.
Auction: All conditions of sale set in advance; negotiations eliminated.
Traditional: Seller must negotiate all aspects of sale.
Auction: Property sold without contingencies.
Traditional: Contingencies are common