Welcome to 1031 Battery Lane…nestled among the many grand estates common to this area between Brentwood and downtown Nashville. The builder has used the English Manor House style, design and architecture to create one of the most elegant, character rich homes in the Oak Hill area.
Auction | On-Site * Saturday – June 8, 11:30 AM CST
RealtyTrust Auctioneers is proud to offer this spectacular Nashville estate at public auction – June 8th @ 11:30 a.m. With over three acres of land in a park-like setting, this custom built English Manor inspired home boasts 8,300sf, a grand entry foyer, soaring ceilings, (5) fireplaces, custom millwork, floors with dark rich wide-plank hardwood, and a gorgeous winding staircase leading to the balcony overlooking the foyer below…Enjoy our YouTube Video
- English Manor Architecture…built 2006
- 8,382 sq. ft. (5) bedroom, (5) bath, (3) half-bath
- Main Level Master suite w/ adjacent private study / exercise room
- Exquisite, well-appointed master bath w/ heated marble floors, custom millwork, large tiled shower w/ multiple showerheads and massive walk-in closets.
- Gourmet Kitchen…Wolf * Bosch * Sub-Zero
- Tall 12 and 22 foot ceilings, and 8 foot doors enhance the airy interior
- Huge custom windows flood the home with natural light, and several terraces extend the outdoors in
- Massive Entertaining / Family Room with theatre area and wet-bar
- Custom Millwork * Wide-Plank Hardwood and solid-surface countertops
- All Guestrooms feature private bathrooms
- Outdoor Living w/ kitchen area and two stone fireplaces
- Garage Parking for Six Vehicles plus additional storage
- Over (3) acres…backyard with private park setting