The property will be selling in one amazing tract consisting of 9.5 manicured acres, perfectly situated between the seldom traveled / semi-private Boswell Road and your own private cove joining the shoreline of Tims Ford Lake. Included with the property you'll find this beautiful luxury / executive style home has many amenities you'll enjoy:
- Elevator to all three floors with outside access
- Bedrooms, baths, living areas, kitchens & fireplaces on each level
- Complete commercial kitchen on main level
- Cherry cabinetry and flooring through-out
- Cedar lined closets
- 3,200 sq. ft. garage / storage
- Inground pool and outdoor kitchen with living space
- Lake views from almost every room
Great Location Too! For you party animals, not much more than an hour from Chattanooga, Nashville or Huntsville.
For you home bodies, go fishing on you own private dock or take a 10 minute drive or 5 minute boat ride to Tims Ford State Park where you will find a (5) mile long cycling trial, have lunch at the café or golf @ BEAR TRACE a 18 hole Jack Nicholas signature golf course...or just enjoy all of this inside your own private gates.
The property has city water and is serviced by sanitary septic system
- Water supplied by Winchester Utility District
- Electricity Supplied by Duck River Electric Company
The property is being sold & purchase "AS IS"
The Property is being sold subject to all utility easements, set back-lines, and any platted and / recorded or non-recorded easements, which may or may not be shown on public records, as well as, restrictions and encroachments.
Directions from Winchester Square: Hwy 50, turn right on Mansford Road. Right on Boswell, Home is on the left. From Nashville: Take I-24E to Exit 111 (Hwy 55) Left on Highway 130, then bear right onto Awalt Road. Turn left on Mansford Road. Left on Boswell Road. Home on Left.
Terms: 10% down day of sale, cash balance due within 30 days. General Warranty Deed (clear and free of liens) furnished by seller with 2008 taxes prorated at closing.